Services To Yacht Owners
Being a yacht owner may look like becoming a full time expert of so many technical and legal matters that you have no time left for your own business.
Don’t leave your hands on. Go for our tailor-made yacht solutions and control costs.
As a long established firm of English and French tax and legal advisors, we focus on what we do best, whether it iswhen you purchase, run or sell your yacht:
Vat and Customs: minimise your cost
– Amongst a choice of approaches, choose the best one for you and fine-tune it.
– Deal with the VAT and Customs officers
– Apply for Vat refunds
– Comply with your reporting obligations
Yacht registration: Not so straight forward
– Select the best flag for your needs
– Select your corporate vehicle
– Match with VAT aspects, safety requirements and crew management
Moorings: trouble at your gangway
Buying a berth may soon become a nightmare. Most French moorings are under specific long-lease arrangements with the State or the Town and are subject to tight rules. Their conveyance is clear lawyer’s job. Ask us to do it for you.