Business Aviation is a development and growth tool for companies.
As such, business aviation is a specific sector that requires “tailor-made” legal and tax support at every stage of the project.
Aware of this specificity, Gordon S. Blair has a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to the business aviation sector operating in Monaco, France and at an international scale.
Our team advises clients on all legal and tax aspects related to the financing, acquisition and operation of aircrafts.
More specifically, our team assists clients who own business aircrafts with the following issues:
- Advice on the ownership structuration of business aircrafts and the choice of registration state;
- Assistance with the acquisition and disposal of business aircrafts;
- Assistance with the financing arrangements through loans or leasing and negotiation of guarantees and collaterals;
- Assistance on tax issues related to the acquisition and operation of business aircrafts;
- Negotiation of business aircraft management agreements.
Mélinda has been practicing for the past 10 years within international law firms. She has significant experience in business law and international contract law.
Mélinda also assists clients in the financing, acquisition and operation of aircrafts and other trophy assets.