Labour and Social Law
Our detailed knowledge of English, French and Monegasque socio-economic issues enables us to provide expert assistance in all Labour Law and HR management related matters and allows us to be privileged interface with all the social organizations and the administration. Our clients benefit from our comprehensive legal experience and business understanding, which allow us to provide an operational and global approach.
We have developed a strong expertise in the following areas:
- Hiring process formalities
- Employment contract
- International mobility
- Compensation and benefit policies
- Social relations and negotiations with employee representatives
- Corporate restructuring (collective dismissal procedure / voluntary departure plan)
- Social due diligence
- Individual dismissal procedure
- Social data protection
- Social and labour litigation
Laurence advises and supports monegasque and french employers, including corporates, family offices, household employers and institutions. She advises in :
– hiring procedures,
– human resources management (individual – disciplinary matters, absence, remuneration, employment contract – and collective – elections of the personnel representative, documentation of the collective institutions management – working relationships),
– companies restruturing with the implementation of social plans or voluntary departure plans,
She also holds individual training sessions in labor law.
She is regularly involved in social due diligences during acquisition projects in various sectors, especially in the banking and financial sector, the luxury trade (jewellery, hotels, cruise lines), catering and beverage activities, service companies.
She maintains a permanent relationship with various social administrations in Monaco and France where she benefits from a large number of contacts. Based on her lawyer diploma, Laurence is regularly in contact with French and Monegasque labour courts as regards disputes of all kinds (disputes of dismissal, requests for reminders of wages).