Languages : French, English
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Edouard specialises in the purchase and sale, construction, financing, chartering and registration of large yachts and vessels. As such, he has extensive experience of representing clients in relation to all aspects of the maritime industry. He has furthermore a substantial international and domestic corporate and contractual expertise. His practice spans many sectors, including shipping, yachting, energy/oil and gas, chemicals and life sciences.
He currently serves as Vice-President of the Monaco Yachting Cluster.
- Maersk Sealand, Le Havre-Copenhague : Program M.I.S.E.
- Mc Lean & Associés, Paris : Partner
- Alister Avocats, Nice : Partner
- Admitted to the French Bar
- Master’s Degree in International Law – University of Connecticut
- Master’s Degree in International Law – University of Aix-Marseille