Xavier de Sarrau
Languages : French, English, Spanish
Xavier is recognized as an international expert on Family Governance matters. He authored several articles on the matter and has been a speaker at various conferences and forums.
Also, he is an expert in succession and estate planning, as well as asset protection mechanisms, and he serves as Director, Trustee or Protector of several family or private groups, based in Europe, US and Asia.
Through his involvement in the setting up and management of sophisticated Private Client structures he has acquired a unique hands-on experience of such organizations.
Xavier is the Managing Partner of the firm.
- Inheritance and estate planning
- Family organizations and governance mechanisms
- Banking and asset management
- Arthur Andersen : Managing Partner EMEIA
- Lagardère Group : Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- JCDecaux : Chairman of the Audit Committee
- Bernardaud : Director
- Former Member of the French National Bar Council
- Participants in several occasions to the World Economic Forum
- Chairman and/or member of Investment Committees of Family groups and/or private investment companies
- Admitted to the French Bar
- MBA from HEC Paris (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales)
- Doctor in Tax Law – Paris Panthéon Sorbone University